Must Sees & Gotta Dos
- Reel in a trophy Smallmouth or Largemouth bass, bluegill catfish, stripper or crappie on Pickwick, Wilson or Wheeler Lakes.
- World class golfing on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
- The “Wright Stuff” at Alabama’s only structure designed by famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright – The Rosenbaum House.
- Where blues music emerged from the simple log cabin, the birthplace of “Father of the Blues, ” W.C. Handy
- The distinct “Muscle Shoals Sound” at local live music venues
- Birthplace of the Helen Keller “America’s First Lady of Courage”
- Civil War history at Pope’s Tavern & Museum
- Birdwatching, hiking, biking, picnicking and even a visit to the only Coon Dog Cemetery in the Country.
- Climb the steps of history at the Florence Indian Mound or follow the Trail of Tears at Tom’s Wall
- Shopping at internationally recognized fashion designer Billy Reid’s Clothing, quaint boutiques in historic downtown Florence, English Village, and Rogersville and antique shops.
Use the menu (below) to begin exploring!