Visit Florence is committed to a “service provider” philosophy which is geared toward ensuring our industry partners have the support they need.
Further to our sales and marketing efforts, there are several ways that tourism stakeholders can receive additional exposure to our visiting audiences. Whether it’s an enhanced listing on our website or learning from industry professionals in a workshop, we are looking to provide the tools our partners need to be successful in this competitive landscape.
The Florence-Lauderdale CVB offers the following suite of services and tools to our industry partners:
- AD space in the Official Visitors Guide to Florence and the Shoals- you can purchase AD space in our guide by contacting our Office Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org Ask about AD deadlines for the next edition in early 2023.
- Enhanced website listing on www.visitflorenceal.com– ask about purchasing a Premium Package.
- New features for 2022 include a :30 second commercial for your place of business, logo development, up to 10 hi-res images, and ad placement on our new video screen in the Visitor Center. This package, which includes an enhanced listing on our website, is $199
- Weekly e-communications newsletter
- Invitations to industry Networking events
- Company visits to provide marketing materials (visitor guides, maps, brochures), provide industry updates, and information on upcoming events. Take this opportunity provide feedback to our staff.
- Industry Workshops- ask about sessions led by our CVB staff or special guest speakers
For more information or any other questions regarding the Partnership Program, contact us at 256-740-4141 or email@example.com
Florence/Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau
200 Jim Spain Drive
Florence, AL 35630
Office Administrator/Partnership Services
Toll Free: 888-356-8687