Visit Florence is committed to a “service provider” philosophy which is geared toward ensuring our industry partners have the support they need. Further to our sales and
marketing efforts, there are several ways that tourism stakeholders can advertise in both “pay to play” and complimentary channels to guarantee maximum exposure. Whether it’s an enhanced listing on our website or learning from industry professionals in a workshop, we are looking to provide the tools our partners need to be successful in this competitive landscape.
The Florence-Lauderdale CVB offers the following suite of services and tools to our industry partners:
• AD space in the Official Visitors Guide to Florence and the Shoals- you can purchase AD space in our guide by contacting our Project Administrator at email@example.com Ask about AD deadlines for the next edition
• Enhanced website listing on www.visitflorenceal.com– ask about purchasing a Premium Package.
• Directory listing on our Official Mobile App @ VISIT FLORENCE AL
• Weekly e-communications newsletter
• Invitations to industry Networking events
• Be spotlighted on our homepage at www.visitflorenceal.com
• Company visits to provide marketing materials (visitor guides, maps, brochures), provide industry updates, and information on upcoming events. Take this opportunity provide feedback to our staff.
• Industry Workshops- ask about sessions led by our CVB staff or special guest speakers
• Lead Reports from our sales team
• Opportunities to participate on an Advisory Committee
For more information or any other questions regarding the Partnership Program, contact us at 256-740-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yummies bakery is a locally owned and operated bakery in Florence, AL. On a daily basis, they bake and create a selection of sweet treats from cookies all the way to custom cakes. They offer catering and custom cakes for events such as: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, baby and bridal showers and even corporate events. They also offer lunch! Yummies offers a variety of sandwiches, such as homemade pimento cheese and homemade chicken salad, as well as delicious homemade quiche. Yummies also has fund raising opportunities for nonprofit clubs or organizations. The most unique thing about Yummies is the fact that they do not do “cookie cutter cakes”. All of the cakes they do are custom made. Whether you want a custom cap and gown graduation cake or a batman birthday cake, Yummies gives you the freedom to choose exactly what you want.