Visit Florence is committed to a “service provider” philosophy which is geared toward ensuring our industry partners have the support they need. Further to our sales and marketing efforts, there are several ways that tourism stakeholders can advertise in both “pay to play” and complimentary channels to guarantee maximum exposure. Whether it’s an enhanced listing on our website or learning from industry professionals in a workshop, we are looking to provide the tools our partners need to be successful in this competitive landscape.
The Florence-Lauderdale CVB offers the following suite of services and tools to our industry partners:
• AD space in the Official Visitors Guide to Florence and the Shoals- you can purchase AD space in our guide by contacting our Project Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org Ask about AD deadlines for the next edition
• Enhanced website listing on www.visitflorenceal.com– ask about purchasing a Premium Package.
• Directory listing on our Official Mobile App @ VISIT FLORENCE AL
• Weekly e-communications newsletter
• Invitations to industry Networking events
• Be spotlighted on our homepage at www.visitflorenceal.com
• Company visits to provide marketing materials (visitor guides, maps, brochures), provide industry updates, and information on upcoming events. Take this opportunity provide feedback to our staff.
• Industry Workshops- ask about sessions led by our CVB staff or special guest speakers
• Lead Reports from our sales team
• Opportunities to participate on an Advisory Committee
For more information or any other questions regarding the Partnership Program, contact us at 256-740-4141 or email@example.com
Singin’ River Brewing Co. is the The Shoals’ first brewery and is all about community. Stop by the Taproom Tuesday – Saturday for Running Crew, Trivia Night, Hops and Hymns, Thursday Tappening, or Pedals and Pints. We always want to serve the Shoals residents, the people who we call family, and create a space that is both inviting and memorable for all kinds of people who simply love beer and good company. The Yuchi Indians said the Tennessee River had a song that was at times soft and quiet, and other times loud and boisterous as it poured over the rocks and reefs of the Shoals– and we love to celebrate the variety of song that the Singing River brings with our brews for every taste. You will find a full range of beers including the smooth flavor of the Handy’s Gold and the rich, full taste of our Swamper Porter– we hope that you stop by soon and find a beer that strikes a chord.