The "Fine Print"
Check out some of the housekeeping rules and activity-specific policies around our tours.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit within 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
- Patrons must sign a waiver and release of liability form before they board the bus. Waivers will be provided at check-in at the Visitor Center.
- Each tour will have a professional guide and a bus driver
- The bus is equipped with a wireless tour guide sound system. Each patron will have their own headset to experience a clear and uninterrupted presentation during the tour. Please be assured that headsets are thoroughly sanitized after each tour. You have our guarantee!
- Patrons must remain seated while the bus is operating
- This tour is for persons, 10 years of age and older
- The Bus can hold a maximum of 13 passengers
- To operate the tour, there must be at least (2) two paying guests. If there are less than 2 paying guests, you will receive a full refund from the front desk at the Visitor Center
- Unfortunately, the bus is NOT handicap accessible. Seats closest to the side-sliding door will be made available for patrons who have limited mobility
- No animals are permitted on the bus
- Guests may bring bottled water on the bus, but No Food or Beverages are permitted
- Charter reservations are available. Please ask the front desk for details!
- Restrooms are available in the Visitor Center. Restrooms are also available at the attractions where the bus stops. The bus will not stop at other locations for a restroom stop
- In 2023, the tour will operate from April 15 to October 31. It will resume again in April 2024